London, United Kingdom, August 7th 2023: Cezanne HR, the UK’s leading provider of modern, flexible HR systems for UK & global businesses, announces a brand new integrated software module: Compensation Planning.
The Cezanne HR Compensation Planning module has been released exclusively to customers of Cezanne HR. Developed specifically to support high performing HR teams, it’s a people-centric solution that enables HR professionals to manage the end-to-end process of compensation planning fairly and easily without administrative burden.
Along with offering a fair and transparent approach to compensation planning empowered by technology, the new module will include user-friendly features such as:
- Real-time and accurate data that ensures accurate numbers at all stages of planning
- Ability for users to benchmark effectively by bringing in external market data to stay competitive, and guide people managers into providing fair reviews for employees
- Multi-level approvals that support people-focused and line manager driven reviews
- Global coverage with multi-country, multi-currency support
- Automated notifications and reminders that reduce delays and keep everyone on-track.
Launching the new module, John Hixon, Chief Operating Officer at Cezanne HR commented that “Compensation planning can be one of HR’s most time-consuming and trickier responsibilities. Our new module removes the administrative barriers faced by people practitioners when developing effective compensation and benefit schemes, and streamlines the entire end-to-end process.”
“The functionality has been developed based on valuable conversations we’ve had with our own clients” John added. “This has given us a greater understanding the challenges they face when developing these types of strategies. We’re confident our new module will make a hugely positive impact on the lives of both HR professionals and workforces in general.”
John went onto say that “The launch of our new Compensation Planning module is something we’re all really excited about – it’s been years in the making! Early feedback has been incredibly good so far, and it’s another important step on our roadmap of continuous development for the Cezanne HR platform.”
Customers of Cezanne HR can learn more about the Compensation Planning module in August’s System Release notes, which are available via the support portal.