Cezanne HR, the Cloud-first HR software platform for mid-sized UK and international organisations, today announced a +40% increase in its 2019 month-on-month subscription revenue compared with the same period in 2018.
- Company reveals +40% increase in its 2019 monthly subscription revenue
compared with the same period in 2018
- Growth driven by fast adoption of new features and modules, with ‘onboarding’ and ‘performance management’ modules proving especially popular
London, 27 August 2019 – Cezanne HR, the Cloud-first HR software platform for mid-sized UK and international organisations, today announced a +40% increase in its 2019 month-on-month subscription revenue compared with the same period in 2018.This significant growth has been driven by the combination of a rapidly expanding customer base and existing customers extending their use of the Cezanne HR system. The platform’s onboarding and performance management modules have seen particularly high uptake throughout this period, and other new features designed to ensure customers can easily configure the product to reflect their company’s culture and ways of working are also proving very popular. Cezanne HR continues to appeal to organisations across a wide range of geographies and sectors, from technology and finance to distribution and not-for-profits. New customers signed in H1 2019 include Age UK Oxfordshire, Smiffys, CreamFinance, DisplayLink, Solevo, Message Media and Emplas Windows.
To further support the company’s growth trajectory and strong customer acquisition, Cezanne HR has grown headcount at both its London and Glasgow offices, and relocated its London team into new office space in Southwark.
Investment in product development continues to be a major focus for the company, with a significant list of new features added in the first half of the year. Cezanne HR’s new GDPR capabilities, for example, empower HR teams to set policies within their system so that data can be automatically deleted or anonymised in line with legislative requirements. This not only reduces HR admin but also ensures GDPR compliance. In addition, the Cezanne HR team continues to extend the configuration options in its system to give the HR department more control, allowing them to map the system to their culture and requirements.
H1 2019 has also seen notable industry recognition for Cezanne HR as the company was shortlisted in three prestigious award programmes. Specifically, as a finalist in:
- The CIPD’s People Management Awards for ‘Best HR Supplier’ for the digital HR project with ASL Aviation Group;
- The Southwark Business Excellence Awards for Best Business for Customer Service and Best Business for Tech & Innovation,
- Cezanne HR’s customer OpenGi was shortlisted 2019 Personnel Today Awards in its ‘Excellence in HR through Technology’ category
- Cezanne HR has also seen an expansion of its partnership and integrations, with new integrations including international payroll system iiPay, and Earnie and Star, and a partnership with Perkbox – the UK’s leading employee experience platform that supports employee’s financial, physical and emotional wellbeing – in the pipeline.