With the Cezanne HR mobile app for iOS and Android, employees can check their holiday entitlements, book time off, log a sickness absence, submit a timesheet and more from the convenience of their mobile phone. Line managers can approve and decline requests from their devices too, making the whole process quicker and easier for everyone involved. The apps are free to download from the iTunes and Android store for any employee with an active Cezanne HR login.
“I used this to request my last holiday. Really quick and easy and I like the company contact list too!”
“Perfect app for when I’m on the go. It enables me to book holiday, absences and see where the rest of my team is when I am working remotely from the office.”
- Check your Absence and TOIL balances
- Submit, approve and decline Absence and Overtime requests
- View your colleagues’ upcoming absences
- Submit and approve or request edits to Timesheets
- See outstanding tasks, such as holiday approvals, documents to sign etc.
- Search for your colleagues’ contact details and get in touch quickly by phone, email or Skype.
Yes, Cezanne HR is designed to work across all modern browsers, which you can use from your tablet just as easily as from your PC or laptop. Cezanne HR uses something called responsive design, which means it automatically adjusts the layout of the screen so that information is displayed in a way that makes the most of the available space.
You’ll still be able to login to Cezanne HR from your tablet or mobile without using the app. However, you’ll probably find the native mobile app easier to use as it is optimised for your phone’s operating system so loading time is quicker, and the interface is easier to navigate.
It is free as part of your license.
You might also like…