With every organisation looking for ways to navigate increasingly turbulent business waters, the power of a positive company culture is often identified as a key supporting element to success.
But, although company culture is considered vital by industry leaders, influencers and commentators, what does it really mean to the average employee?
Our comprehensive report is essential reading for any business looking to improve engagement with its own workforce.
This report shares not only detailed findings, but also practical advice and insights from a senior HR leader for a leading European engineering and technology firm on what HR can do to ensure an organisation has the right culture to help it, and their people flourish
In this exclusive free report, you’ll discover:
- Have company cultures been affected by the pandemic?
- Do employees value money of a positive working culture?
- Have the widespread changes to the way many of us now work fatally wounded the very concept of company culture and why it’s important to have one?
- What really matters most to employees when it comes to defining what a positive company culture is?
- Practical advice and insights from a leading HR professional
- The key actions business leaders and HR teams can take to build and maintain cultures of organisational success.
Who we are
Cezanne HR was set up in 2013 to bring to market a new Cloud HR solution. From a handful of UK customers, we have grown to support employees in over 150 countries worldwide.
We’re passionate about providing great HR solutions and services that help HR professionals and the employees they support increase productivity, streamline people management, connect with each other and help drive the overall success of their business.