The heart of your HR system with comprehensive employee profiles, training records and dedicated screens for essential HR record keeping, including health & safety, grievance & disciplinary and compensation & benefits plus smart time-saving workflows, notifications, document tracking & e-signatures, form builder, HR portals, dashboards, org charts, reporting and much more.
All of the features in the core People module plus easy-to-set up employee welcome portals and configurable task lists that will save hours of time by streamlining key employee lifecycle events, from hire to retire.
All of the features in the core People module, plus the flexibility to manage any type of absence on a local and international basis, including paid time off, sick leave, parental leave, jury service and sabbaticals.
HMRC recognised and RTI ready, the payroll module provides everything needed to streamline payroll processing, auto enrolment and pension management for UK organisations, including the specific requirements for Scotland and Wales.
All of the features in the core People module, plus the option to easily set up and manage multiple timesheets to track specific activities, or simple time in/time out.
All of the features in the core People module, plus the option to set up as many different performance plans and employee appraisals as you need.
All of the features in the core People module plus specialist tools that make effective succession planning, talent pool management and career development easier manage.
All of the features in the core People module, plus an integrated online recruitment solution designed to streamline your whole recruitment cycle; from posting the latest vacancies online to filtering applications and candidate communications.
Your subscription includes all of this:
- Automatic updates: you’ll benefit from the latest features as soon as they are released
- Full self-service: secure online access 24/7 for everyone – employees, managers and HR
- Help to get you started: free getting started consultancy and core HR data upload
- Expert support: comprehensive online support centre and advice from our UK-based product specialists
- Fast, responsive browser interface: designed to be used from your PC, Mac, Tablet or Smartphone
- Free-to-download native mobile apps for Android and iOS
- Unlimited HR data and document storage (subject to reasonable use)
- Robust, secure service: including 24/7 monitoring, fail over support and third party penetration testing
- GDPR compliant and ISO27001 certified: hosted with AWS within the European Economic Area
- Single sign on and dual authentication: in addition to Cezanne HR’s own secure password capabilities
- Open API, payroll output and integrations with third party applications (e.g. payroll. LMS etc.)
- Powerful global features: multi-currency, multi-country and multiple language translations (Excludes the UK payroll module)
Take a guided tour
There is a lot to see in Cezanne HR, which is why we recommend you start with a live online demo from one of our friendly expert consultants. You’ll be able to ask all the questions you want, and focus on the parts of the Cezanne HR system that matter to you. All that is needed is an hour or so of your time, and a PC, laptop or tablet that is connected to the internet.Arrange My Free Demo
Frequently asked questions about Cezanne HR Pricing
The subscription fees are priced on the modules selected and average of active employee headcount in the previous month.
Subscription fees are paid monthly based on the selected modules and active employee headcount.
As part of your subscription fee, the data storage is included. We do not have a limit on the document or photo uploads, subject to an acceptable use policy.
No, we do not charge for any new updates and features added to modules you are subscribed to. They are automatically available to you.
Yes, there is a life-time discount on subscription fee for registered Charities. Please contact us for a quote.
You have the freedom to customise and select any modules at any time. Please get in touch with us and we’ll sort that out for you.
You might also like…